Can u believe that I have 8 hours of continuous class on every Tuesday?
THAT”S A TRUTH!!
O mamamiya~~
Everything is out of my plan !
I thought every 2hours class will dismiss early.
I thought I can absent for CyberP whenever I want.
I thought … I thought..
Argh~ !!
Luckily the first 2hours class dismissed 20mins early and I gt to have my breakfast before the following classes.
Luckily I attended the classes with a bunch of friends, not alone.
Luckily I slept at 1am the night before, after reading.
Luckily I am positive-minded enough today.
Tmr 8am class!
After 9am – 12pm CO1 Lab I can go home, have lunch and take a nap before the meeting at night.
It’s not hectic to take 4subjects in short sem!!
YOU CAN DO IT, PIGJENG!!
The incident happened yesterday:
I came back from Alamanda and realized that my Dutch Lady choc milk (in fridge) is flying without wings !!! (bu yi er fei) I was so panic and pek cek, though it’s only a pack of milk, and I have actually bought a new pack back from Alamanda.
“Where is it!!??!??”
“ It costs me rm4.80 cz I bought it in hostel minimart!! Expensive ler wei~!”
“Siapa minum or moved it!!??!??”
All these Qs appeared in my mind. ‘my gas was not so smooth’ and I ‘slightly’ bang the door of fridge hahaa… Actually I don’t mind the value of milk and the person who drank it laaaa..I just want to know what HAPPENED ~ So I *purposely* express my feeling via msn pm. Very soon Mr. Darren noticed it and come apologized to me kakakaka~~~ He said he drank the wrong one, and he didn’t know bou that until he saw my pm. How big head prawn he is?? Ish~ I felt so ‘released’ after knowing the story behind. He was soooo nei jiu and asked me to drink his lychee juice today. (-.-lll) Honestly, I am impressed with his attitude, cz he is brave and honest enough to apologize to me, where not much people can really do it. Then, I should continue to improve my EQ… How to examine my level of EQ? Just see how kuat I bang the door~ hehe..that’s what I usually when I angry/pek cek. *paiseh*
--END OF STORY—
Nitezz~
No comments:
Post a Comment