Monday, February 2, 2009

About the Students

I’m not sure with the others, but the following are what my friends( and maybe I) will usually do :


1. They like to report their location in msn personal message. ( I don’t know why ) For example, the holiday has ended now, and everyone’s back to cyberjaya. I saw lots of “cyberjaya” in msn today. Why har? Oops! I found that yinling just changed her pm from “cyberjaya” to “I want slim down”. I believe there’re many ppl angry with her now, esp the girls. Ahahaha..


2. no matter the cny drops on holiday or school day, there’re always comments from the students. If the cny drops on holiday, they said mmu ‘makan’ their cny holiday. If the cny drops on school day and we are given 2days holiday, they said 2days where got enough? And finally it ended with lecturers cancel class and everyone enjoy one week holiday. No wonder everyone wants to be student.


3. They like to gamble. erm.. everyone likes to gamble? not only students? I personally not so like to gamble, cz I have confidence that I will 造福人群. DON’T FIND ME PLEASE! I need to buy camera!


4. They are nocturnal animals. They will stay late to midnight even though they are having holiday. It’s still ok in the holiday, as they can sleep until afternoon/evening. How about when school reopens and the classes start at 10am the next day? They will have insomnia and start to blog nonsense.


5. They wouldn’t update their blog during holiday, or when they are back to home. They always hope the others to update blog, so that they have something to read/8gua. I wait you, you wait him, he wait her, she wait them, they wait …….wait until school reopens, you can find many blogs updated!


6. They feel very excited in the beginning of holiday, but start to feel bored in the middle, and hope to back to school earlier. When the school is going to reopen, they hope they can have longer holiday. *siao*


7. They are the smartest consumers. For example, they don’t buy original vcd/dvd, they don’t even buy pirated one, they download. *wow* *clap hand* They said they are poor students, instead they are the richest among all. However, they are also big spenders. So, what’s the conclusion ler? *dunno*


8. New semester is like a new start for the students. They have many plans in the beginning, but not much accomplished in the end. *amitabha* mine can be accomplished..mine can be accomplished.. mine can be accomplished..


9. I always misread ‘supp’ as ‘supper’. I don’t know why. (out of topic..=p )


10. There’s no number 10 actually.


No comments: