physical :
- I have been suffering from stomach problem since ages ago. I also dunno why is my stomach so weak one. TwT
- I hurt my leg today, without knowing when and how I hurt it. TwT
- flu...again..
- fat jor!! FAT jor!! I hate the feeling of F.A.T, it's kinda hard to breath and you will hate to sit down! cz hor..when you sit down, the fatty parts are touching each other. geli betul~!!
mentally :
I dunno what's happening to me again. just feelingggg.......so weird..
I had a not-so-good mood just now, and a-bit-bad temper..
perhaps the stress of nano students has been spreading to my side. (siao)
gotta take a rest at home this coming weekend, and prepare myself for the whole new trimester!
(yeah..1st week of trimester was like nothing but a holiday to tele. students..weeee~~)
relax girl~ it's just the 1st week of trimester. take it easy!
1 comment:
Get well soon.
Post a Comment