- Yes I'm having internship in Maxis, Subang High Tech Park. ( in case anyone wants to ask me again. :P)
- Yes today was my 2nd day, and I moved into my team's office.
- Yes the seat wasn't mine, so I will have to move again later when this kak comes back from leave.
- Yes I don't have a permanent access card, so I've to wait for my colleague to open the door for me everytime I go in and out.
- Yes my colleagues are all very friendly person and I started to learn some stuff regarding routing from Gaya.
- Yes I had my first lunch here with MMU intern, Jansen and Uniten intern JiaQi ( I don't think I spell her name correctly, but nvm.)
- Yes finally I know where's the pantry and I'm so going to fully utilize it starting from tomorrow.
- Yes this company is fair as they have pantry at 1 side and toilet at the another side. So you will be either sitting near to the pantry or to the toilet. :)
- Yes this is the last one. I'm leading a super healthy lifestyle now. I sleep at 11 and wake up at 7 everyday. So, bubai~~ ^@^
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Just a short update on my current life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment