Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Why Vampires Suck?

Short & Precise!

I believe no one will hate vampires unless they are so lucky to meet a evil one in their real life laa.. But if this does happen, they won't have the chance to tell you how much they hate vampires too. :D


There's no way for us (especially the ladies) to hate Edward such a handsome, rich, lovely, talented.....................................................(bla bla) vampire who's some more a vegetarian! Hey not everyone can resist themselves from meat!


But! enough of boring story plot after Twilight Saga! I just couldn't understand why they always ask Edward to stand under the sunshine to let him shines? The vampires are not sucks, but the plot just makes them do!


So, what we need is story like Vampires Suck. heheheheheeeeeee



I couldn't stop laughing to see Edward applies make up onto his already-pale-face (video second 46) and how Jacob turns into a chiwawa~!!!!!!


This is definitely a must-watch movie for August 2010! XD

Spot the chiwawa. :D

No comments: